UPDATE: This submission call is closed. We are now open to only romance - all sub-genres including paranormal romance. Please find the submission guidelines here.
We love the dark creatures lurking around corners waiting to pounce upon us. Or the little, tiny creatures who are innocently cute but so powerful that they can blow us away. Or the totally unique world just a touch away that we, as ordinary humans, cannot see but our heroes and heroines can. In short, we love fantasy fiction. We are seeking highly engaging, unique, fantasy story manuscripts that promise to spellbind its readers. It can be of any genre (paranormal romance, dark fantasy, light fantasy, YA fantasy, urban fantasy, historical fantasy, etc) but::
- Should be between 20,000 – 80,000 words
- Should have strong elements of fantasy
- Polished and properly formatted manuscript
- Please send all submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send in your query with a two-four page full synopsis (including the ending) in the body of the email.
- Please put "Submission - <genre> - <Title> - <Author> in the subject line.
- Do NOT send the synopsis as an attachment.
- Do NOT send the full manuscript. We will request it if we like the synopsis.
- Please add the following information at the end of the email:
Other places we can find you:
Please try not to forget to include all the above asked information. Though we do not reject submissions if any of the information is missing, it does prolong the process of evaluation and hence, the chances of getting accepted.
Our general submissions are still open. You can submit romance and YA fiction (all genres included except erotic) any time.
Standard Inkspell Publishing royalty rates apply.